Quality assurance thanks to CNC automation: No loss of quality thanks to automated processes in your CNC production process
By automating CNC machines, you can easily guarantee your customers a consistent quality of your CNC or injection molded parts. Due to automated processes in CNC production, the workpieces are handled very gently and are buffered in a position-oriented manner for the further process.
- Securing workpiece quality through automation
- Workpieces are handled gently and positioned on trays
- Workpieces are not damaged
- Workpieces are positioned position-oriented for further processing
- Buffers are formed in the production process
Automation of CNC machine tools and injection moulding machines ensures the quality of workpieces
Customers in the metal cutting industry or injection moulding companies expect their suppliers to deliver consistently high quality parts. By automating the manufacturing process, external influences on quality are eliminated and a constant quality of the CNC or injection moulded workpieces can be ensured.
Especially for CNC workpieces with sensitive surfaces (e. g. painted injection molded parts, polished workpieces, etc.) it is important not to scratch or damage the surface. Here, we use workpiece-specific gripping tools on our palletizing systems, which ensure precise and gentle part pick-up, transfer, storage and further processing as well as storage on specially developed workpiece carriers. In this way, you can guarantee your customers work pieces of the highest quality.
CNC and injection moulding automation also improves downstream process steps.
- The workpieces are automatically positioned in the correct position for the further production process.
- The palletizing and stacking systems create valuable storage/buffer in the production process, allowing machines with different processing cycles to be fully utilized.
Overview of palletizing systems for the automation of CNC machine tools:
Do you have questions, would you like personal advice, in person on site, by phone, via MS Teams? We are happy to be at your disposal personally.